Below you will find the steps in properly registering your team for Provincials:
- Be sure your team has completed your Membership Registration with Baseball Sask on our Online System
- Print off and fill out the 2018 Provincial Form (typed up or hand-printed in legible writing) on 8.5 x 14 Legal Sized Paper filling the entire page
- Mosquito, Pee Wee, Bantam and Midget deadline to register for Provincials in June 5th
- Junior and Senior deadline to register for Provincials is June 19th
- Mosquito is still population based in entering a team (Details below on this page)
- Pee Wee, Bantam, Midget and Senior is Ranking based. The Playoff Committee will determine what Category you will play based on your league games and tournament games. Therefore, do no check off any Category box.
- It is the responsibility of your team to provide the Division Supervisor with all of your game scores to help in having your team ranked in the proper category to ensure meaningful games at Provincials.
- Only properly certified coaches are eligible to be on the Provincial Roster on the team registration deadlines. Should a coach be listed on the roster and not be certified, that team will be fined immediately.
- Include payment for the team fee detailed on the roster along with the filled out roster by the deadline