NOTE: By point of reminder, no insurance coverage is provided for any claim related to COVID-19 at present as suggested by Baseball Sask Insurer AON and their underwriter, Markel Canada.
- Amateur players, managers, coaches, trainers, officials, executives of Provincial Governing Bodies (PSGB). Volunteers and employees may be added if desired.
- PSGB sanctioned and organized practices and competitions.
- Transportation to and from events (2 or more traveling together with a minimum distance of 100 km travelled)
- Regularly scheduled commercial airlines, licensed charter.
Death (Principal sum):
- $2,000 to 2 times principal sum
- 2 x principal sum
Blanket Medical Reimbursement:
- Same limit as principal sum
Special Treatment Travel:
Out of Province:
Eyeglass and Contact Lenses:
Dentures, Artificial Teeth:
- $200 (includes hearing aids)
- $50 – $500
Out of Country:
- NOT PROVIDED (IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT YOU LOOK INTO YOUR OWN IF PLAYING OUT OF COUNTRY)
- In the event that, due to the age of the Insured Person, dental development is such that treatment cannot be completed within 52 weeks, provided a satisfactory report from the attending dentist is received within 90 days after the date of the injury, the Company will pay the cost of capping, crowning, replacement or restoration of each injured tooth upon completion of such treatment up to a maximum of $5,000.00 for all future treatment with respect to any one injury. NOTE: COVERAGE NO LONGER APPLIES AFTER THE INSURED PERSON REACHES THE AGE OF 19.