2017-18 Baseball Sask Academy
Purpose and Objective
- To provide baseball training opportunities for players in the Bantam – Midget age category in order to improve abilities to compete at an elite level.
- To prepare baseball athletes that aspire to play college baseball
- Provide baseball specific strength training in order to improve velocity, speed, power, and prevent injury. (Players enrolled in Academy)
- Provide fitness testing so players can measure their progress and see their improvement. (Players enrolled in Academy)
- Provide game reps for players who have been named to the Prairie Team for Tournament 12, Team Canada, Team Sask Fall events in Arizona, and other travel programs.
- Provide Midget AAA coaches an opportunity to evaluate players for the midget draft.