Suspension of All Baseball Sask Sanctioned Activity
Please be aware of the recently detailed restrictions mandated by the Government of Saskatchewan regarding recreational activities;
- Sports, Fitness and Dance: All team/group sports, activities, games, competitions, recitals, practices, etc. are suspended, including amateur and recreational leagues for all age groups.
- Athletes and dancers 18 years of age and under may continue practicing, conditioning and skills training in groups of eight or fewer, abiding by the required mask use and at least three metres of physical distancing between participants at all times.
- Individual groups of eight may not share a training/rehearsal surface or space at the same time.
- Coaches /trainers are not included in the training group numbers as long as they are masked and maintain a minimum physical distance of three metres.
- Fitness activities and group fitness classes in groups of eight or fewer continue to be permitted, for all ages.Mask use and at least three metres of physical distancing between participants must be maintained.
Should you have any questions do not hesitate to ask . The above measures are in effect until December 17th, at which time they may be extended or removed. We trust that our members will abide by these new mandates as we want nothing more than to have a “normal” season again in 2021. Please stay safe and we wish you nothing but the best of health.